COMPETENT TRANSLATION SERVICES TO ENHANCE YOUR FOREIGN REACH
France is a country of unique opportunities, which pushes numerous people into exploring them and trying to reap all benefits. But to interact with a foreign audience, you need an experienced assistant capable of providing professional French translation services.
TheWordPoint is viewed as one of the best helpers in the translating industry and would be pleased to assist with any project you have in mind. You might want to localize your books into this language, share academic transcripts with a uni you plan on entering, or even communicate with French representatives in their native language. So whether you need transcriptions, business or medical adaptation of your content, or affidavit of translation, you can rely on us completely.
Learning More About French With Our French Translation Company
If you are only acquainting with this beautiful and unique language, you’d be interested in knowing more about it. As an agency providing certified translations in French, we’re glad to share a few interesting facts. For one thing, about 300 million people all over the world speak French. It’s not a large number in comparison to such languages as English or Chinese, but it’s still impressive enough for every country to have native speakers from France. Another curious thing is that despite having a relatively limited number of language carriers, France remains one of the most visited places in the world. The atmosphere of romance and mystery it emanates continuously attracts new people, which explains why many of them need French translators.
Contrary to what some believe, translating into French isn’t easy. It’s a meticulous and potentially complex process because there are many cultural peculiarities that should be taken into account. In addition, French has its own unique grammar as well as semantic exceptions that usually confuse amateurs. Our service guarantees the highest level of efficiency in its work because we understand all these nuances and we counter any difficulties with our professionalism.Start a Project
What French Translation Service Includes
Knowing that our service offers accurate help isn’t enough — you should learn about all options we offer to make an informed and weighted decision regarding the usage of our assistance. We provide five diverse services you could select from depending on your needs.
- Localization. There are moments where even an excellent language expert won’t be able to do a good job if a mere translation is required. Localization is an advanced form of it that applies to projects with thick cultural essence. For instance, in most cases, a video game cannot be just translated. It has humor, subtle and open, conversations between the characters, as well as tasks that could be rhymed. All this should be preserved, which is where localization comes into play. It involves a careful adaptation of everything, and TheWordPoint is a leader in providing this service.
- Transcription. We also offer professional transcription service. It tends to be used for the making of subtitles or for dubbing purposes. People often have videos or audios they’d like to understand, but they cannot do it through listening alone. We offer to give you this kind of understanding by turning sounds into text.
- Voice-overs. Few French translation companies provide this kind of help, but we are among them. If you’d like to give a voice to your videos, tell us and we’re going to make it possible.
- Certified translation. Work, uni, or police report translation often requires certification. It is a seal of quality ensuring that no mistakes have been made. TheWordPoint has teams of certified experts at our disposal whom you could use whenever required.
- Proofreading. For the content to have an additional gloss, it has to be proofread. It’s an extra service you could order. Whether you ask us to do localization and then proofread it or proofread the text we weren’t involved in creating, we will gladly do it.
Reliable French Translator Service For Every Industry
Millions of people operate in millions of industries. They differ in terms of their nature, core focus, peculiarities, and complexity. Our service ensures 100% accurate translations in the majority of them. During the years of our operations, we’ve grown a large team of diverse industry experts ready to tackle any orders coming their way.
- Finance translation. Reports, numbers, calculations, and analyses — financial sphere is vast, and it involves a huge amount of related branches. If you serve retail or commercial sectors or in case your operations are closely interconnected with international economy, you’ll require trustworthy French translations.
- Marketing. As one of the most profitable branches, marketing is represented by constant flows of business interactions. If you hope to build a connection with French companies, whether as someone who hires them or offers his/her services, TheWordPoint could happily serve as an intermediary.
- Legal translation. Laws, court hearings, and other legal procedures hold relevance in each country, including France. TheWordPoint’s experts are well-versed in various legal rules, meanings, and definitions, so we could easily help you with any operation you undertake.
- Medical translation. Healthcare industry is universal, but each region has its own rules and terms. French document translation is particularly common since medical firms exchange discoveries, sign contracts, and buy/purchase medical equipment, drugs, etc. If you have an order in this industry and are concerned about the accuracy of related files, our specialists would be glad to dispel your worries.
- Technical translation. Manuals, brochures, instructions, or even articles could be anchored in a technical industry. Such translation is narrow-focused and complex because it involves a specific tone and a variety of definitions together with concepts. Our experienced employees know how to achieve the best results when working on such orders.
Other Benefits You Should Expect
For staying attractive in the eyes of our customers, TheWordPoint endeavors to cultivate its benefits and expand them. Here are some advantages our customers are guaranteed to receive.
- Always there to support you. Operators remain online at any time of the day and night, so contact them if you have any doubts or questions.
- Wide service range. French to English or English to French translation services is far from being the only option we offer. We specialize in almost 100 languages, apart from providing localization and other translating variations, so feel free to request whatever you need.
- Special translating software. We use a winning combination of talented human experts and modern software for improving our work efficiency. For example, in business document translation, some phrases and definitions might be repeated throughout a text, so to ensure consistency, such tool as glossary memory is applied.
- Affordable prices. The costs for our help start at $0.10 for one word of content. It’s an average price that we’ve kept stable over the years.
Confidential Information Stays Secure
All translation services from French to English or those involving any other language combination convey confidential information that people don’t want to share. You might have a business project with sensitive data, private files you’d hate to see accessed by third parties, etc. TheWordPoint removes such threats entirely. We might provide online services mostly, but at the same time, we obey physical legal laws that control and influence our performance. You shouldn’t worry about any security breach because we would never allow it.
The quality of order is ensured in ways that protect your money along with your interests. Do you think something is wrong with your text? Ask for a revision. Are you disappointed and think we failed you? Demand a refund and our team is going to study your case right away. If we are at fault, we will return everything you’ve paid us.
Move Forward in the French Market
We’ve been working for our customers’ benefit for a long time and have made a prominent name for ourselves. Check our website and go through the sections that interest you; examine the prices and client packages. If it pleases you, hire our French to English translation services and enjoy accessing a new market. French is a beautiful language, and TheWordPoint will do its best to enhance your interactions with it.Make an Order