PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL TRANSLATION SERVICES FROM EXPERTS
Upon hearing about the healthcare industry, people immediately think of nurses or doctors, but there is another group that’s rarely mentioned but equally important. It’s medical language experts who work hard to facilitate international cooperation between healthcare representatives of different countries. Their contribution to this industry is enormous and even the slightest mistake may lead to serious consequences.
Hiring medical translation services is a great solution as long as you can hire certified medical translators. People specializing in medical field are difficult to find as they require knowledge in languages and healthcare both. True specialists are rare, which is why TheWordPoint strives to recruit them. So, if you are looking for professional assistance, we will provide you with the right expert.
Reasons To Look For Certified Medical Document Translation
When the deadlines are running short and you are looking for someone to translate a medical text for you, the vital thing is to find a reliable translation service company. Unfortunately, there aren’t many people who specialize in healthcare and have excellent language skills at the same time. It’s not enough to just know English or Spanish. A person must be able to operate medical terminology and actually understand this field to be able to provide accurate translations to Spanish or English.
Quality is of highest importance, not to mention that 100% accuracy is needed if you want your document to have any value. Even small mistakes in the text could ruin credibility in healthcare or pharmaceutical industries. TheWordPoint is a company that makes sure there are no such errors present, no matter how short a deadline is.Start a Project
Who is a Medical Translator Online?
All experts whom we hire are native speakers, have education in prestigious medical universities and are capable of proving their knowledge in both clinical and foreign languages sectors. All applicants undergo certification before they become a part of our medical service. In addition, we have a team of medical editors who double-check all documents before forwarding them to clients.
Every employee is a part of TheWordPoint family, meaning that we organize personal interviews with them, monitor status updates, and check their completed orders. Such a thorough approach helps our linguists deliver only quality healthcare translation.
Types of Medical Documents We Translate
If you are wondering what documents our agency can provide you with, check the list below. Note that this isn’t a limit. If what you require doesn’t fall into this category, share it with us. It is very likely that we have a proper medical expert who can provide any service.
- Patient reports. Every hospital accepts thousands of patients every year, and this process leaves various reports behind. These could be information about test outcomes, filled questionnaires, observation reports, etc. If your task is to receive them in another language, accuracy is essential for them to be valid, and this is precisely what we offer.
- Clinical protocols. There are different types of procedures in the medical field, including research and non-research ones. They leave certain protocols in their wake, and very often, you might need them in different languages. You may require Chinese, Spanish, German, French, or certified Italian translation services. TheWordPoint would TheWordPoint would be glad to do it for you.
- Packaging and labeling. Equipment, devices, drugs, and other objects require being labeled appropriately. If you have this task but feel unsure about how to approach it, trust TheWordPoint with it.
- Training materials. Education provided for everyone involved in a hospital setting has a huge value. Various exercises and training exist, but considering the trend of globalization, many of them are offered in several languages. Our medical experts would happily provide any transcription services for you.
- Medical Journals and Research Studies. You could be a great medical professional, but knowing a foreign language enough to freely write in it’s still a challenge. If you wrote a scientific article and want to share it with others, specify your target audience and we’ll start working right away.
- Regulations and SOP Procedures. Considering responsibility of the healthcare field before the population, it’s regulated by strict instructions. If our clients require such projects, it isn’t a problem, we often accept this kind of projects.
- Company Websites. If you are a developer of a medical-related site who wants its content in several languages, leave it for us. We could resolve it quickly and effectively.
Organizations We Work For
To verify that you’ve chosen the right medical translation company, you should know which firms we provide assistance to. Knowing all types of entities that trust our service could help alleviate your doubts. We maintain close cooperation with biotech services that want to stretch their reach to other regions. We also assist various agencies in pharmaceutical industry, with instructions on products they produce.
Another partner of our service is medical device manufacturers since they work on many protocols as well as informational pamphlets that should be converted into another language. Sometimes our service receives orders from clinical research representatives, assisting them with various medical journal articles. All these firms constitute our largest and most frequent clients.
Complete Privacy Guaranteed
No one wants to disclose all details of how they placed an order with a professional agency. Even more, customers worry about safety of their documents since private matters could be involved. You shouldn’t worry about confidentiality with our secure document translation service because our history speaks for itself. We are an accredited member of the ATA, so be certain that your documents are in safe hands. The trust we hold has a solid foundation beneath it.
How Is Quality Control Ensured?
For making certain that our services correspond to the highest industry standards, we have set a strict quality control system. Apart from medical language experts, we have teams of editors as well as their supervisors who oversee all operations conducted in our service. Customer support is always online, ready to address any question or issue.
Everyone is engaged in the process of ensuring that no mistakes are made and that medical language translation is flawless. They edit and proofread your text, polishing it until it looks perfect. One professional is great, but the entire team of them results in even better client outcomes.
Our customers often wonder what’s going to happen after they receive their orders. Despite all guarantees, human factor is a powerful force, so some mistakes may slip through. Misunderstandings happen, but we have your back. If medical translations services are flawed in any way, be sure to let us know.
We’ll revise your document until you are pleased with it. In addition, there’s a money-back guarantee. Quality is our number one priority and we are ready for compensation. Your satisfaction is paramount and we will ensure it.
TheWordPoint Comes to the Rescue
If you are interested in getting a legal translation, immunization record translation, contact our service and share details of your project, its purpose, and deadline. We have the best medical experts, so you can count on swift, efficient, as well as high-quality service. Chat with our support operators, choose an expert, and obtain the best medical translation online. You won’t leave displeased, which is exactly what we are striving to achieve!Order Now
What is medical translation?
It presupposes accurate interpretation of text on medical themes from one language into another. The text itself might fall into any medicine-related category, from hospital records to research articles and surgery notes.
Is it expensive to translate medical documents?
Prices differ depending on an agency. In itself, these services cost higher than ordinary texts on general topics since a high degree of narrow specialization is involved. TheWordPoint offers some of the lowest prices in the market, so you’ll find an option even if you’re on a tight budget.
Can you meet an urgent deadline?
We are available 24/7, so have no doubt, we’ll be able to find an expert no matter when you ask for assistance. There’s always someone online, meaning that they’ll be available to take care of your order. The vast experience of our employees helps them do their job efficiently and quickly.
Is it important to hire a certified expert?
Yes, you should strive to cooperate with certified experts since this is the only way for you to make sure that the quality meets your requirements. The legality of such projects is an advantage that you should pursue because it’s better to pay for a great document once than try getting it from non-certified individuals, hoping for the best.Translate Now