ACCURATE AND CONFIDENTIAL TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES
Professional transcription services differ from translation, although the words sound similar. If you have an audio, video, or interview that has sound but no text, you may need a transcription. Usually, specialists listen to the file and write down anything they hear. It is used for creating subtitles or script of a file, or prepare it for translation. An expert can’t transcribe audio or video after they listened to it once, that’s why such services are important. Transcribe your file and prepare it for further use with our reliable services online.
Fast Services for Professionals
Transcription services online are used by many people around the globe. Transcribing is necessary for nearly all professions that are connected with audio or visual presentations. Here are some of the professionals that will find transcription useful:
- Journalists and Reporters. They utilize transcribing services if they want to make their videos available for people from other countries. This way, more people will know about their activities, interview, or reports.
- Bloggers. Blogging means not only creating texts or photos but also videos. Blog text is fine with machine translation tools, but videos will not. If a blogger wants catchy, interesting videos that are accessible to people from any country, subtitles are essential.
- Podcasters. Having a broad audience of English speakers is good. Still, around 60 percent of the world population don’t speak English. That means, transcribing a podcast as well as voicing it to the most popular languages will multiply audience. If you want a world-famous podcast, use localization service that transcribes your audio.
- Authors. Creators gain profit from transcribing in many ways. It’s beneficial for artists that need interview transcription, press conferences in other languages, and more. Creative videos or audios may need subtitle translation service or lyrics also need written text.
- Businesspeople. For worldwide operations, companies often want their speeches, lectures, presentations, meetings transcribed. If you have an audio or video that you’d like to share with foreign colleagues, transcribe it beforehand. You can also transcribe phone calls and dictations which are important.
Industries We Can Help
Many industries benefit from transcribed content. Every sphere of human activity that uses audio, video files, interview recordings needs professional transcription service.
Market research values customer feedback and interviews. Still, if these materials are not transcribed, they could be hard to understand. It’s impossible to classify them without text, so be sure to capture valuable information.
Medical sphere will also benefit from transcription because voice-recorded medical reports need to be captured in text. Also, lectures or voice files may be valuable pieces of information that one should have in a readable form.
Corporate communication especially needs transcription service, as worldwide communication as well as information sharing requires translation. Numerous meetings, audio recordings, briefings are in different languages, but people within the company have to know about them.
In legal sphere, transcribed files are useful when one needs to read audio transcripts of court recordings, interviews, different audio files, etc. Instead of listening to hours of footage, it’s much easier to read them. That’s why transcription is a must.
Importance of High-Quality Audio & Video
We always provide accurate transcription that corresponds with the original. Still, the quality of video or audio is important. The better the quality, the more correct is transcription. We strive to give fast translation services based on the correct transcription. That is why, uploading high-quality videos, interviews, audios help to avoid ellipsis, misheard words, or other inconsistencies. Quality below average may be a problem, but our specialist will still do the best they can to deliver great transcription.
Video Transcription Services to Any Language
For many creators or industries, transcribing video is important. It might be used by artists or bloggers for creating subtitles for videos and transcribe them. Also, businesses transcribe videos, share copies of briefings, lectures, meetings. For journalists, having video transcripts is also essential, as they share a script, use it in the form of subtitles, or translate script to other languages.
Audio Transcription Services
Many podcasts and authors create high-quality audio to inform or entertain their audience. Still, many people prefer reading. In some cases, listening to audio materials is inconvenient and impossible. Plus, text files are easy to store, as they usually don’t take much place. It’s important to use online services to get the best results for creative activities, podcasts, journalist recordings, etc.
Interview Transcription Services
Reporters and journalists often conduct interviews which they want to share online in video or text form. Sure, synchronized subtitles are important if viewers prefer watching interviews without sound. This tendency is gaining strength, so many people won’t watch an interview that has no text, especially YouTube or Instagram.
Choose a Reliable Company
We provide the best online transcription services on the market that makes customers use our help again and again. Our transcription assistance is a key part of success of any business, art, commercial, or entertainment project. Here are some of our benefits:
- Human experts. We never do machine transcription. Our experts are humans who carefully handle text and evaluate it. In case of transcription, this is especially important, as machine speech recognition skills are far from perfect. We have specialists who can do certified translation to and from any language.
- Accuracy. Our specialists undergo a long process of preparation, testing, training, and certification, that’s why our transcription is always correct. Experts can proofread, check quality of your transcription, so you can be sure that there are no grammar, lexical mistakes, or typos.
- Glossary memory tools. Our software contains all the necessary information on word combinations, set phrases, and other glossary units for better quality. This allows us to have exact, up-to-date vocabulary options, timely service, and great results.
- Quick delivery. Our specialists usually process 2-8 thousand words a day. Still, if you are on a tight deadline, we may help. Several experts can simultaneously work on your project, which means we deliver it as fast as we can.
Capture Value From Your Records
Our company helps with transcribing any materials from more than 50 languages for comfortable reading or subtitles which you may use for other needs. Authors, bloggers, journalists, and podcasters can utilize transcription online for translating their audio as well as video content. We also transcribe interviews for businesses or creators. Our transcription company helps professionals in the legal sphere, medical and market research specialists, and corporate communication projects. Order now to get fast, reliable, secure, and accurate transcribing by certified experts.Place an Order
Frequently Asked Questions
- What kind of experts will transcribe my audio?
We have certified experts with linguistic, legal, and many other specializations that can handle transcription of any difficulty. They are reliable professionals with many years of experience who know more than 50 languages.
- Which kinds of formats do you work with?
Our service accepts almost all types of documents and supports the most popular file formats. We can deliver final results in any format such as subtitles, text documents, and many more.
Our policies state that we never hand in your data to the third party. We only use your data such as phone numbers and emails for communication about the order.
- What is the price for transcription?
We charge for number of words in the text, so you pay for the exact word count of your order. We do not have a set price for a page which lets you save money.Get Transcription Now