TECHNICAL TRANSLATION SERVICES OF TOP QUALITY
Technical translation services are in high demand because the importance of technology continues to increase at a fast pace. There are numerous companies, big and small, as well as separate individuals that operate with technical materials. When business deals take place within a country, few challenges are associated with their interpretation, but when international markets are involved, the stakes are much higher.
Knowing foreign languages is a great advantage because it helps communicate with representatives of other cultures and build fruitful cooperation with them. But few people know them on a sufficient level. If you want to build a bridge between yourself and foreign technical arenas, certified translation services are a solution you need. We can translate, localize, or certify various documents and other kinds of technological materials in 99+ languages. Our assistance is relatively cheap, but it’s also extremely effective. We’ve been working for years, and every month, more and more clients decide to put their trust in us.Start a Project
Why Our Technical Translations Services Are in Demand and What They Include
We ensure top quality by following many useful principles in the process of our work. Our support representatives remain in touch 24/7 for your convenience. We cooperate only with experts, and we offer after-care options that allow you to improve a text you received in case you are displeased with it. Since technological sector is so vast, we strive to cover many of its branches, helping our customers with any type of service they require. Here are projects that people often order from our service.
- Technical manuals and guides. One of the most important aspects of technical language translation concerns various user guides as well as service manuals. For example, some people are engaged in the manufacturing sphere. They inevitably have dealings with foreign markets, having to share product descriptions, technological training materials, developing universal brochures, etc. That’s why they need something like automotive translation services that we provide.
- System requirement documents. IT sector along with equipment are usually hard to operate. They involve many systems and technical elements that promote the emergence of installation instructions, safety & error reports, etc. Each technical translator who’s employed by TheWordPoint helps transform these materials into something that foreign audiences could easily understand.
- Datasheets. Most data are now stored electronically, but it doesn’t make translating it easier, especially considering its volumes. Professional linguists are needed, which is exactly what TheWordPoint offers.
- Other related documents. New inventions emerge every day, so the flows of patents, tender documents, and project proposal requests are getting thicker. There are also technical catalogs that are spread among the countries. They all demand accurate translating and interpretation, which our company helps to ensure.
How Technical Document Translation Services Operate
There is a reason why our translation service stand out in the technological market. We combine quality with speed as well as average prices that most people could afford. Apart from hiring specialized experts, we also incorporate the use of modern translating tools for presenting our clients with the best outcomes. We have special glossaries and guiding manuals with technical terminology that accelerate the work of our employees and help them remain 100% accurate. In addition, we apply project collaboration tools when working on large or urgent orders.
For example, when a deadline is hot, we involve a bigger number of translators. The aforementioned tools synchronize and improve the quality of texts, dividing its volume into exact parts assigned to each involved individual. Business analytics assists us with tracking translators’ progress, and of course, we use cloud-based as well as offline software to ensure stability in case of any disruptions. These methods help us stay at the top of this industry.
Our Translators and Ways of Selecting Them
We care about the reputation of our technical translation agency, which is why we approach HR processes with wariness and thoroughness. Only people with prestigious degrees in translation or other relevant spheres are considered for a position. We check how well they know other languages, what linguistic pairs they specialize in, and how smoothly they could work with a text. Their experience is also evaluated because we cannot risk hiring a non-professional. In the end, only top experts get a chance to become our employees, which assists us in providing you with excellent quality. Certified specialists are our preferred choice, so when applying for help, you have no reason to worry. Your task is in safe hands with our service.
Security Principles and Quality Guarantees
If you’re worried about trusting scientific translation services, there is no need to be. We keep up with all confidence-related laws, and our privacy policies are solid. They bind each of our employees, so all of us will keep your information secure, protecting it against any third parties. Our services constantly enhance quality standards, too: special editors monitor translators’ performance, making sure that technical manual translation is flawless. Sample groups check localization quality, and proofreaders do a final polishing. Whatever you require, we’ll provide you with it.
We’ll Provide You With Accurate Translations
If you’re interested in cooperating with other countries, you should hire professional localization services. TheWordPoint has an excellent reputation, and we hope you’ll find our terms and offers to your liking. Check information about services and prices on our website, fill an order form with every detail about your project, and submit it. Our technical translators are all experts who follow international standards in their work, so your satisfaction is guaranteed. Contact us, discuss your concerns with our support, and let’s build your international connections together.Order Now
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you provide 24/7 assistance?
Yes, we’re ready to help you whenever you need it, be that early morning or late at night. Some of our support representatives are always online, ready to address your concerns, and find an expert to work on your order.
- Do I need to certify the technical documents?
The answer depends on your intentions, but since in most cases, technical documents are required for official purposes, yes, you’ll have to certify them. Paperwork involved in business deals, contracts, or other professional exchanges needs proof of authenticity.
- How much does it cost to translate a technical document?
Our prices stay on the lower side in comparison to a market average. Technical translation costs starting at $0.14 for one word, but if you are also interested in certified work, you’ll have to pay $0.19. You can calculate your overall prices based on these numbers.
- How long does a technical translation take?
Our experts can work with any deadlines you require. Generally, 2 weeks are the best for projects of medium size, but our teams of specialists could follow urgent demands if you require it.Translate Now