PROFESSIONAL SUBTITLING SERVICES THAT BRIDGE THE GAP BETWEEN CULTURES
People create videos or shoot mini-series for various reasons. Some want to express their creativity and send a message to the masses; others plan on targeting employers, hoping to catch their attention by offering their catchy creation. Subtitling services are an important part of this process because they help connect you with an even wider circle of viewers by preserving your core message yet making it internationally accessible. Foreign languages are transforming our world, uniting audiences globally, and giving creators an opportunity to make a bigger name for themselves.
TheWordPoint translation company has made subtitling a part of its services, and after years of successful operations, we have proven that our clients’ trust in us isn’t misplaced. We could create, translate, and apply subtitles to a video of any length — all you should do is disclose your terms and explain your demands.
Why Do People Need Video Subtitling Services?
Whether you have a professional interest or are simply curious, you might want to know who orders translated subtitles and why. Don’t worry about it being a strange request — there’re lots of people who want this kind of localization. Some complete a video project that they share with target audiences. They don’t know other languages, so they hire professional services to take care of it. Other individuals might be interested in watching a rare movie that isn’t available in their language. This group requires subtitle translators for their own personal use. Many owners of YouTube channels want to increase their viewership numbers, so they often order subtitles that could attract the attention of English, Spanish, or Italian populations, getting them addicted to new videos as well. This is where TheWordPoint could become your helper.Start a Project
What to Expect When Hiring Our Subtitle Service
So what makes TheWordPoint stand out among other firms? We keep expanding our list of benefits to enhance our clients’ satisfaction. We provide multi-layered assistance, including offering you certified translation services for instances where you must submit important files to foreign authorities. Out of curiosity, we’ve sent out short questionnaires to some of our clients, asking what they like most about us. Here are five things that the majority listed as the reason for choosing our company.
- Our employees are language experts. We care about our reputation and we cooperate only with those people who have a sufficient, successful experience behind their shoulders. They engage in strictly human translation, accurately applying their knowledge of linguistic differences between the dialects to adapt subtitles for the audience you’re targeting in particular. Their degrees and long lists of orders they’ve worked on are their advantages, and we maintain regular checks for making sure they stick to providing high-quality help.
- Our prices stay consistently average. If you’d like subtitles for a video on general topic for your use, you’ll have to pay only $0.10 per one word of translation. Our subtitling agency keeps such prices the same for as long as we can because staying affordable is one of our central goals.
- We stay in touch 24/7 and accept urgent orders. You can chat with our customer support any time, day or night. TheWordPoint’s operators are constantly there for solving your problems. We accept hot projects with urgent deadlines. We have a special team of experts who are ready to take them on at a moment’s notice.
- Quality control services protect you and ensure your satisfaction. In case you find we didn’t meet your expectations, you’re free to place a RR (revision request) or ask for a refund. Both will be provided shortly after the request has been placed.
- We work with multiple formats. Your convenience is one of our main concerns. Apart from working with multiple languages, we support various formats. Upload your file in whatever way you find more comfortable and we’ll happily follow your guidelines.
Industries That Enjoy Our Subtitling Service Most Frequently
Our clients aren’t just independent individuals — we assist large companies along with their representatives. As an example, firms working within healthcare and education sectors often need translation and subtitling services. They both release crucial informative videos that have global value. The same principles go for individuals who produce content themselves and would like to share it worldwide.
Legal, corporate, as well as business representatives, ask for government translation because they hope to reach more people, both professionals and those who are merely interested in their content. Law-related videos or ads that need to be transcribed tend to fall into this category as well. Finally, entertainment sector is our major client as every YouTube video, teaser, amateur movie, fan edit, has to be subtitled. Our service gladly accepts these tasks.
Specific Types of Subtitles-related Work That We Offer
A lot of customers wonder what our subtitle services include. To save your time, we’ve prepared a list. Check it and remember that these are our major offers — our operations aren’t limited to just them.
- Video Subtitling. First, we could simply create subtitles for your video without translating anything. You might find it easier to watch a favorite movie or a show like that, especially if the audio isn’t loud enough for you to hear everything.
- Subtitle Translation Services. We could provide translation of the existing subtitles in your original language. In this case, you’d have to share them and tell which language you’re planning on targeting.
- Closed Caption Subtitles. Captioning means that in addition to working with such audio elements as words, we focus on the sounds. This service exists for people who have problems with hearing and want to feel what’s happening on screen to a fuller extent. For instance, instead of writing the words of the dialogue, we also point out other things, like gasps, sobs, crashes, etc. Closed captioning means that you could turn the subtitles off if you want.
- Translation, Dubbing, Subtitling. Our firm could create subtitles from scratch in whatever language is required. Similarly, we could make movie or video characters speak in new voices and in another language. Our service range is extremely diverse.
You Can Count on Perfect Security
Our subtitling company keeps you safe in all respects. Whether you demand subtitles or script translation, the data there are going to be protected by our privacy policies. It’s impossible for any other party to receive access, so don’t be concerned about your videos or files being compromised. We obey international content protection laws that cover every person working for us.
Let Us Help You to Enjoy an Enhanced Outreach
Our company provides subtitles, film, book translation services, and other assistance. Contact our service now, ask questions or clarify our terms with support operators, and place an order where you point out every detail about your project. We’ll be happy to give you the most qualified assistance, sending your message to other countries while maintaining its uniqueness. Among all subtitling companies, we are viewed as one of the best, so trust us and enjoy a chance at going global.Make an Order
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between subtitling services and closed captioning?
Subtitles are generally created for people who cannot understand the spoken language and need to see the text under the video. Closed captioning is for people with hearing problems: it doesn’t involve simple translation, it also provides context, such as describes sounds.
- Can you supply subtitling services for YouTube video content?
Yes, for sure, we offer this kind of service for our clients. We could work with you on a one-time or constant basis — it’s up to you. Get a free quote for a video at our website.
- How do I upload my video files?
Simply attach them when filling an online order form or send them to us via email. You could use Dropbox, Google Drive, or any other tool — we are flexible and strive to keep our services convenient for our customers.
- In what languages do you offer subtitling services?
We cover more than 50 languages and could help you with any of them. For more specific information, please see a list on our website and select the pair you need. You can contact us online and ask any questions.