APOSTILLE TRANSLATION SERVICES TO HELP IN YOUR INTERNATIONAL CONTACTS
Apostille translation services come in handy when it comes to international paperwork. Make sure you face no legal problems and that your documents are accepted as well as recognized as valid by foreign authorities. TheWordPoint provides qualified language services in different sectors. We are ready to help you with official translation and verification on a constant basis, so just drop us a line and we’ll start working.
When You Need Apostille Services
If you need an apostille but aren’t sure what it means, don’t worry, we’ll help with understanding it. If you’re going to have any kind of official interaction with other countries, you’ll be asked to submit many documents about yourself. This ranges from birth, marriage, job, police clearance, and other kinds of certificates, including the will or divorce papers. Since this information is crucial for the country to make a decision as to whether it should let you enter its territory or stay there indefinitely, you must provide an apostille, an official form that confirms the authenticity of all provided data. The next step you must do is hire legal documents translation service because apostille requires certification.
Which countries require apostilled documents, though? In 1961, a large group of international representatives decided to establish a hassle-free method of “legalizing” documents so they could be recognized universally. They met at what was called The Hague Convention and developed a document named an “apostille” that would be accepted by all members. There are 117 countries involved — just check the Hague Apostille Country list available online to learn more. Such giants as the US, Spain, China, France, and Germany are among them.Get a Free Quote
Trust Professionals to Do Apostille Translation
When the matter concerns document translation, it’s important to select a company one can trust. If this is your first time doing it, you might feel lost or overwhelmed. Let our service share details about our operations and benefits so that you could make an informed decision.
- We provide our customers with human translation strictly. Our employees follow the rules we’ve established, so they don’t use any unprofessional machine assistance. We monitor the process of their work very thoroughly, and anyone breaking our policies is given a warning or is immediately fired. Quality is everything for us and we guarantee it. It goes beyond a simple knowledge of languages.
- Our apostille services cover a big range of options. We work with birth, job, and education certificates (such as college diplomas and transcripts). We could translate bills of sale along with other corporate documents for your professional authentication. Our agency offers apostille translation service for more personal files too, so we also specialize in adoption papers, wills, and other kinds of agreements.
- We work 24/7. Our language experts, managers, as well as operators stay online 24/7. We are large enough to have people working in shifts, so whenever you require assistance, you’ll find it with us.
- We offer refunds in case we disappointed you. There is no need to worry about paying for our services and not getting the results you want since we are going to return every last cent in case you’re displeased.
How Do You Translate Apostille?
Four Steps You Should Know About Since many of our customers are wondering what the process of certified translation comprises, we’ve prepared short descriptions of a few steps they could consider useful. This is what anyone should do when in need of getting an apostille along with its translation.
- Follow your state guidelines to locate the right agency for getting your apostille. Generally, just contact your Secretary of State. Assemble accurate and complete information to initiate the issuance of it. You should provide original copies of state-issued documents.
- After receiving an apostille, check regulations of a target country. Find out what apostille procedure entails and whether a translated copy is going to be accepted.
- Hire a trusted company that’ll work on translation. Learn how much you’ll pay in fees for all services, including the possible need for a courier. What form of payment does the agency you are dealing with accept? What is the customary turnaround time and what could cause delays? Note that our service works with any deadlines, including hot ones. We support all major payment methods and have no hidden fees. Our experts begin to work as soon as a client requests it.
- Certify an apostille. Our service will provide certification — just be sure to specify it in advance.
Human Translation Only
Our operations directly depend on experience of people we employ. It’s impossible to engage in apostille translations if a person working for you doesn’t know what they’re doing. For avoiding these situations, we pay thorough attention to everyone we choose to cooperate with. Our translators are experts in languages and provide government language translation services for specific industries. They hold certifications from such organizations as ATA, NAJIT, ITI, and others. They have been accredited on an official level and additionally tested by our team. Only those who passed all stages of a testing process are hired, which helps us maintain our stellar reputation.
Confidentiality for Protecting Clients’ Interests
Sharing private data online is always a cause for worries since people cannot know whether someone else is going to see it. With our service, such a threat is neutralized. When we offer apostille translation for a document, we reinforce confidentiality policies that regulate operations our service engages in. Our clients are not protected simply by us, it’s official laws that guard their interests, and since we obey them, their data remains absolutely safe.
Give TheWordPoint a Chance to Become Your Foreign Helper
The provision of USCIS translation is a complex matter that only trustworthy agencies should be hired for. Our service is one of them. Become familiar with our policies, check our prices as well as guarantees, clarify anything you find confusing, and fill an order form by sharing details about your project. Our professionals won’t let you down: they specialize in more than 50 languages and possess international qualifications, so if you need a translation of apostille documents, they are here to help you.Order Apostille Translation Now
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does the word apostille mean?
It’s a word with French and Latin roots that is translated as “certification” or a “marginal note.” Basically, it’s a stamp of authenticity proving that the data presented in a document are valid.
- Do I need to translate apostille?
Yes, it must be translated and attached to the document you’re sending for consideration of public authorities. For more details, be sure to check the list of countries where apostilles are required.
- How do I apostille a foreign document?
You have to apply to legal authority representatives that have the right to issue apostilles. If you’d like to know which body could do that, clarify it with target government offices. Then you have to hire services who would translate it.
- Can I apostille a document in Spanish?
Yes, Spain is one of the countries that require apostilles, so you can easily order a translation in Spanish. But you have to get an actual document from your local authorities first. An apostille is issued by a Secretary of State’s office and it ensures that the document will be accepted in any other country participating in the Hague Apostille Convention. Since this is an international document authentication process, apostille and translation services will certainly be necessary.Translate Now