CERTIFIED TRANSLATION SERVICES ONLINE FOR ANY INDUSTRY
TheWordPoint offers online certified translation services in more than 50 languages. It does not matter if you are a CEO or a student - we provide quality translation assistance to every client. Legal and governmental documents almost always require a certification record. So, if you’re applying to college, working on a legal case, or looking to immigrate to a foreign country, certification is a must-have.
Certified document translation services are only a few clicks away. Fill in the order form, attach documents that need translation, choose languages, and mention specific certification requirements. Our 24/7 customer support will help you along the way. All services are provided by the most skilled certified translators.Start a Project
Types of Documents That Need Certification
As service that has experience and high level of expertise in various industries, we can help you decide if your document requires any certification. Of course, before placing an order for certified translations services, it’s necessary to check requirements of the organization you apply to. All guidelines are usually listed on their official website. Below are a few documents that typically require a translations certificate:
- Legal documents such as court transcriptions
- Adoption agreements
- University admissions paperwork
- Immigration documents that require USCIS approval
- Patents and copyright documents
- High school and college transcripts
- Regulatory documents such as consent forms and case reports
- Birth, divorce, death, and marriage certificates
- Criminal background checks
- Business contracts
- VISA applications
Importance of Hiring Certified Translator Online
Though these two often get mixed up, there is no real relationship between official document certification and certified language expert. One does not need to be the latter to sign off on immigration or legal paperwork. But it’s a good idea to hire someone who is. Being certified by reputable organization, like those outlined below, signifies that you possess enough knowledge and experience to do your job right. Though these certified translation services are rarely cheap, they’re worth the extra cost.
Different Types of Certifications
Wouldn’t it be nice if things were simple? If everybody in the world agreed on what sets a great certified language translation services professional apart from a so-so one. Unfortunately, that’s not the case. There are dozens of certification programs out there for linguists. Some are industry-specific, while others are exclusive to a given country or language.
We have many certified translators who have passed an examination from one of the following organizations:
- American Translators Association (ATA): This is a voluntary membership organization for interpreters and translators living all over the world. It has great reputation so requires proof of experience, as well as academic success to qualify.
- Federal Association of Interpreters and Translators (BDU): This German organization has been establishing international standards in the industrial and manufacturing sector since 1995. Whenever we provide official translation services for European nations, we ensure compliance with its standards.
- The National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators (NAJIT): This organization guarantees a proper approach to any online certified service, including foreign national work permits, legal documents, asylum requests. Our service works very closely with NAJIT so we have clear understanding of their requirements.
- Arab Professional Translator Society (APTS): APTS is Lebanon-based association that facilitates interaction between Arabic language professionals, agencies, as well as their clients. To join this organization, one must undergo ethics training and have both a relevant bachelor’s degree with four or more years of experience.
- Irish Translators and Interpreters Association: This accreditation is for those specializing in legal or state documentation. To qualify for acceptance, language specialist must have at least five years of experience. Any of our Irish based linguistics experts must be a member of this association.
In case you don't have any specific requirements regarding the organization, we are ready to provide the Translation Accuracy Certificate from our certified translation agency. This certificate will be sent to you as a separate document once your project is completed. You can use this certificate in order to prove that your professional translations are correct and accurate. Just email us and we will send you a sample of the certificate, so you can check it before placing an order.Place an Order
Why Our Language Experts Are Better Than Machine Options
While machine translation (MT) has come a long way since the 1960s, it still falls short of human one. Though machines are speedy, they are inaccurate and often go for literal or word-for-word translations over contextual ones. This makes them a no-go for official government uses or legal cases. Though many of our competitors use MT as an efficiency crutch, our service offer 100-percent human work. This means that completed document is more accurate and more culturally relevant. Currently, no governmental bodies accept or notarize documents converted to another language via machine.
We Provide Only Accurate Translations
Accuracy is an important part of official document translation. Improperly converted name of school or mischaracterizing a witness’s testimony can have dire consequences. That’s why we’ve developed multi-step quality assurance process. Not only we trust certified projects to our best official translators, but our service also requires that our editorial team double-checks all documents before being forwarded to our clients. This allows us to stay affordable and adheres to our strict quality guidelines. Visit our testimonials page for proof of our quality.
Our Certified Translation Service Should Be Your Choice
Regardless of what you need certified, our team can help you get the job done. While other companies prioritize cost-cutting over accuracy, we’ve found a way to balance the two without relying on shoddy machine work.
If you’re not satisfied with the job our online certified translation company did, you can always get your money back. In other words, you have everything to gain and nothing to lose. So, if you want the job done right and don’t want to jump through fifty hoops to get it, choose this company. Click the button below to get started.
Seek for a certified translation online of diploma, high school certificate? Medical reports, employee manuals or marriage certificate, or any kind of personal documents - order it from our service.