EFFICIENT AND TIMELY IMMUNIZATION RECORD TRANSLATION SERVICES
Some countries are not allowed to enter without an immunization card. If you have one, but it’s written in your native language, you’re going to be stuck or sent back home. At TheWordPoint, we provide immunization record translation services online and cover about 50 languages. All work is completed by a translator who knows exactly what’s acceptable in a country you plan visiting. We could make your trip safe, just place your order.
How Does Getting Immunization Card Translated Work?
As people are making plans about traveling, they look for professional medical documentation translation. It’s important to choose wisely because there are numerous legal nuances that must be taken into account. Terminology, policies, and terms differ between languages along with cultures. Speed is also a factor since in most cases, people remember to translate their immunization card at the last moment. Inexperienced companies fail these tasks, not to mention that they cannot provide certification, which is a must in this kind of paper. That’s why you must put your trust only into agencies with rich experience and solid success history that could be checked via clients’ reviews.
Our services fall into this group. If you decide on contacting us, be sure to provide us with your current vaccination card as well as a list of countries you plan on visiting. We will pass this information for our translators’ usage, who’ll work on it and certify it. When they are finished, you’ll have a copy of immunization record for each country. If you’re traveling with children or family members, don’t forget to send their cards as well.Start a Project
Importance of Ordering This Kind of Service
So, how important is vaccination card? It’s as essential as taking a birth certificate with you. In case person cannot prove that they have been vaccinated to officials who don’t speak their language, they might face the same situation with hospital workers. If a traveler falls ill, doctors simply won’t be able to read their immunization records quickly, being forced to search for a certified translator online and a reliable Latin translator first. It could delay potentially vital treatment or you could end up in an isolation unit until you prove that you do not pose a risk for other patients. That’s why it’s much better to take care of everything in advance as you’re still going to hire a qualified service at some point.
Other Reasons to Translate Vaccination Record
Vaccination cards are also needed by students. For instance, if a person plans on doing a semester abroad or hope to attend school in a foreign country, they may need your immunization files submitted as a part of an admission process. In addition, they might be trying to receive a job or an internship in another region. They would have to get their shot records translated and certified in this case, too. Our service has been providing this type of assistance for years, so trust us to do the job right.
How Do We Ensure Security and Confidentiality?
People ordering immunization translations often worry about the safety of data they submit for their chosen agency to use. We’d like to alleviate your doubts in this regard: we follow all legal principles and laws of confidentiality. Our specialists are also bound by the agreement they sign with us, so know that your information is fully protected 24/7, from the moment you submit your vaccination record and ever since.
Aspects of Quality Control
All experts of TheWordPoint treat quality procedures with the utmost precision. If you’re worried about the accuracy of your vaccination records, don’t be: take a look at all measures we take to ensure your satisfaction.
- Only qualified translators. We have extremely demanding sets of requirements that only a limited number of people could pass. They comprise language tests, sample translation tasks, as well as analysis of candidates’ education and employment history. Every immunization document is checked thoroughly in terms of credibility, so our customers can count on true professionals working on their tasks.
- Team of editors. We have an independent team of proficient editors who monitor the flow of submitted orders. They help catch possible mistakes before immunization cards are sent at our clients’ email.
- Additional quality package. If you’d like to ensure a completely flawless experience and eliminate the slightest chances of mistakes in your immunization card, choose the double quality check package. Editors pay particularly close attention to such orders.
- Testing via sample groups. When a document requires localization, we send it for advanced sample testing. It means that we allow a group of native speakers to check the project we’ve done and submit their feedback. All these measures help ensure the highest quality level.
Trust TheWordPoint and Travel Confidently
If you want to travel securely, be sure to engage in vaccine translation. Our service provides all kinds of services, from marriage certificate and immigration translation to certified translation for USCIS. Contact us in case you require assistance, give as many details about your order as you can, upload files, and consider your task done! We work quickly and efficiently, so you can be certain that we won’t disappoint you.Order Certified Translation of Immunization Cards
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you certify translations?
Yes, we do. We deal with many official kinds of translation, vaccination cards are one of them. So certification is one of the common services we provide for our customers.
- Do you keep my information secure?
Absolutely. We adhere to all official laws related to confidentiality, so as soon as you become our client, all your data is 100% protected. Each employee understands and obeys this principle since they also sign a legally binding agreement.
- How much does it cost to translate an immunization record?
Our prices start at $0.10 per one word. They depend on urgency, complexity, and language pair. Learn more by visiting our “prices” section and studying all information there.
- How long does it take to translate a project?
Generally, our experts prefer to have at least 2 weeks for an average-sized project, but this deadline can be pushed forward if required. Specify it and we will assemble a bigger team of translators.Translate Now