You Need a Professional App Translation
There are not a lot of skilled and experienced translation services. Why? Because those kinds of skills and experience mean employing true professionals who know what they are doing, in a variety of programming languages as well as industries. Employees of any app translation service must be natives of the target language region. Too many translation and localization services rely on non-native, non-certified, non-industry-specific expertise. The results are linguistic errors, sometimes large and offensive. The same goes for visuals. When translation service is also involved, architectural stacks with errors can result in a terrible user experience. When this happens, your application is “dead” for that audience.
The additional issue with mobile application localization services deals with platform for which your app has been produced.
- If you have an Android app, but you need iOS, there will be professional development required.
- If you initially localize iOS app and then want to add an Android one, the same development pros will need to be involved.
- You need to determine if you should be iOS, Android, or hybrid apps, based upon the device popularity of your target audience. This type of information is available from a professional service that uses native translators/localizers.
As you can easily see, professional services must involve employees with specific expertise. Think, for example, of the difference between the translation and localization of a sophisticated game application, or a personal calendaring/scheduling app. At our service, you’ll get service large enough, expert enough, historically successful enough to offer any type of mobile app translation services. Localized and translated apps you get will be perfectly appointed for your target audience.
Multiple Stages of App Localization
Our services understand every detail of every stage of translation process that we provide to our clients:
- We begin with a full discussion with the client once we receive an order for app localization. Based upon the category of app, and the target market location and language, we assign a native of that location for the translation – one who has expertise in the app category.
- Decisions need to be made regarding the design/development. Which application programming interface will be used? Localization iOS app development works on Apple devices but never Android. The opposite is also true. However, there are new development technologies that’ll allow hybrid development for both platforms, and we have experts in this newer area of design and development as well.
- The translation stage of the project is completed by the assigned native expert. They work closely with design/development experts because back-end architecture controls ultimate user experience on the front-end, including text, visuals, graphics, any multimedia elements, as well as other critical features such as speed.
- Our quality control and testing activities are unequaled in this business. They are the reason that we are the top app translation agency in the business. Not only is each stage of development and translation checked and tested as it is completed. In the end, we actually test the entire application via potential users in the targeted location. We take all of their feedback and make changes as needed. When we receive totally positive reviews, we know that project is ready for delivery to the client and that it is perfect.