What USCIS Document Translation Is Needed?
If you are just starting the whole immigration preparation process, you might be confused as to which documents should be sent for USCIS translations. Look at the list below: we try to explain which papers and why are important, based on experience of our service.
- Birth certificates. This is an essential document people should provide when undergoing USCIS check. It specifies basic relevant data about them and lets experts compare it against their other files for authenticity purposes. Even a small error could hinder an approval verdict, which is why you need to hire professional service.
- Marital status certificates. Whether you are married, divorced, or unattached, your marital status is important. Don’t forget about such files and convert them to English language.
- Academic documents. Anything connected to your academic performance must be provided. Our service follows all USCIS translation requirements. There is a particular emphasis placed on these records by USCIS, especially for immigrating students who want to enter an American college.
- Job certifications. If a person has had even one official job in their life, they must provide proof of it for USCIS. People who held important job positions are valued particularly highly, but hard workers are appreciated as well. It means that if you have any work experience, include a document proving it. We’ll handle it with care, so USCIS’ acceptance is guaranteed.
- Death certificates. This requirement is especially important for individuals who intend to immigrate along with their partners or family members. USCIS wants to know all facts about your background, so if you lost someone from your family, obtain official confirmation. Once again, Our accurate service will be thorough in its practices, meeting all demands USCIS poses in this regard.
Prices and Deadlines We Offer
Another point our potential clients should consider when choosing the best USCIS translation service to use is connected with prices and guarantees. TheWordPoint service strives to keep charges to a minimum, which is why we’re known as one of the most affordable agencies. With us, you could receive your complated document starting with $0.14 for one word. Note that it doesn’t affect the effectiveness of our service.
We have strict quality control regulations that allow us to monitor performance of every linguist we employ. Only professional PhD graduates are hired, and they know the true value of deadlines. They’d never let you down, so expect your order to be delivered by the date you specified.
More Quality Control Facts
TheWordPoint treats its hiring practices with utmost seriousness and an ultimate sense of responsibility. We make sure to test and check the potential workers repeatedly because we are concerned about quality we provide our clients with. All USCIS translators have relevant education degrees as well as certificates proving that they understand the international guidelines and are capable of following them.
Moreover, we have editors and proofreaders who double-check everything to eliminate the slightest flaws. Mistakes do happen, but for such instances, we have a money back guarantee. You could also ask for revisions. All these options protect you from numerous risk factors, giving you a security promise.